Welcome to AC diagnosis Support
Setting up AC diagnosis
for the first time
1. Open the sliding box. AC diagnosis is ready to be connected to your phone.
2. Click on App Store or Google Play and download the AC diagnosis mobile app. AC diagnosis is compatible with iPhone and Android phones.
Compatibility: requires iOS 10.0 or later and Android operating system 9.0 or later
Languages: English and Italian
3. Open AC diagnosis mobile app. The Bluetooth will start to scan the device. Connect the AC diagnosis sensor once it will appear on the screen. It could take some seconds sometimes.
WARNING. The GPS/Location on your phone MUST be ON to connect the AC diagnosis sensor.
4. Before you start, complete your "Account" information.
5. Go to “Setting” to select the refrigerant used by the car. AC diagnosis works with both R-134a and R-1234yf. If you need to know what refrigerant is used in the car visit the page "How to know what refrigerant uses my car?".
Set the temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit, and named the sensor.
6. Tap on the pen on the top right to add "Car information". VIN information will not display on the report.
7. Park car in the shade when testing AC performance. Start the vehicle engine and allow it to run at a fast idle.
8. Turn ON AC at maximum cool and maximum airflow. Allow approximately five minutes for the AC system to reach the maximum cool performance.
9. Choose what attachment best fit into car's AC vent and plug AC diagnosis sensor into the central vent. Make sure the vent is turned ON and the air recirculate button has to be OFF.
10. Go to "AC Performance Test". If the outlet temperature reaches the optimal cooling performance, AC diagnosis will communicate that "AC IS WORKING PROPERLY".
11. If the outlet temperature doesn't reach the optimal cooling performance, the app will display the message "AC NEEDS TO BE SERVICED" and the temperature reading will appear orange.
12. Once the test is completed save your data and share the report by image or text.
12. All reports are available on the "DataLog" page. Use the three dots menu to share as text or delete the report.
How to know what refrigerant uses my car?
How to replace the battery
Need Additional Help?
Send us a message at anytime to get a quick response from our team